Saturday, July 24, 2010

Vampire Diaries

Hola hola hola.. I'm in the mood of Vampire Diaries..Again. I had watched this series three times.. It has 22 episodes.. He is cool. He is referring to this guy, guy in this entry. I really love to hear his voice and his face. Ouch. After start working, I don't have ample time to think or to admire other man besides my father and my siblings. Seriously, Damon (his name in Vampire Diaries), he is soooooo gorg!! 

I'm soooooooooo caer! caer! I'm planning to watch this series for the fourth time. Aha. Please la. I really can't wait for the next season.Can't wait to see his good-looking face!Caer sekali lagi ye...

All these pics saya print screen masa tgk cite ni.Aha. Tak mahu pics from other people. I absolutely in love with actor AGAIN.haha.

Can you see his sparkling eyes? :P

Can I be your non-vampire girlfriend?

I love your eyes. Mmmuaccchs!

I feel vampire in this series more real than twlight's vampire. I started to enjoy watching and reading vampires stories from Twilight's movies and books. I love to read Twilight's and the series books but I prefer to watch V.D more :P

Edward, I'm sorry. You are no longer exist in my heart!haha :P Damon Salvatore. I'm Mrs Salvatore to-be..

No comments: