Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Didie :)

Saya dah shut down my laptop ni sebenarnya.. Tapi on semula.. Nak wat entry 4 my lovely fren, Didie..

Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to Didie..
Happy Birthday to you..

Wa. It's 17th May 2010.. Didie, u are now 23! Congratulations!haha.. I hope that you will achieve all your goals and dreams. May Allah bless you and your family. Thanks for all your advices that you gave to me and also thanks for spending your priceless time with me. I hope, all our memories, tak kisah la kat utp or anywhere, always be the best moment happened in your life... Thanks didie 4 everything..

Selamat bekerja Didie.. Pakai cun2.. Kasik caer sume abg2 dalam opis :P and cepat2 la tukar ur status. Then next will be my turn tok tukar status :P For u didie, be confident with yourself ok? Jangan bagi orang pandang enteng pada kite.. saya yakin didie boleh harungi semua cabaran..InsyaAllah :) Lastly, I miss you..

1 comment:

didie said...

shimaa~
T_T terharuu giller ade post utk didie..sory dear br tawu..

thanx a lot! n today is yours kn...
selamat menyambut kelahiran yg ke-23 ^_~

semoga shima berjumpa dgn kebahagiaan yg hakiki ;)
like I said.. I'm blessed having u s my fren.....mmmmmuahhhxxx10000x