Sunday, February 7, 2010

Japanese Language

hi2..
From now on, im trying to update my blog everyday..
keh3.. just for my own satisfaction..
oh.. today, as usual I open jobstreet to search for new jobs posted by any company la kan.. yang mbuatkan rasa geram, when read the requirements, semuanye memenuhi except for*required language: japanese* . Cam menarik job descriptions tu, tapi not meet the requirements la plak.. huhu.. nevermind la.. after this kena amik tutorial kelas Jepun la kan.. xpe2.. da ade sensei from Saitama.. Nama dia cikgu perasan handsome atau dalam erti kata lain Sensei perasan hansamu.. lalalalala~


Okay. tomorrow is Monday. For those yang da kije.. mesti rasa... aaa.. "Monday blues". "I hate Monday". To me, everyday just the same.. Im the best bibik and continue being a bibik from Monday to Sunday ok.. Im proud being a very talented, dedicated, cute and super charming bibik.. haha.. dont hesitate to contact me if u wish to become Super bibik like me k? hehe :P
daa~ ( i need to continue ironing gosoking baju *sigh* )


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

頑張ってください

MizTz_Lychee said...

haha..
i noe those words mean-> Im cute kan?
malu2 plak nak puji terang2.haha :P