Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gossip Girl

"Gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan elite"

Seriously! Da lama tak update my favourite series ni. Ya. Malas nak download. Kalo kat UTP, ada orang lain yang rajin download kan. Semalam after borak ngan Filz, and she told me skng GG da sampai episode 18.Ouch! Meaning, dah tak update 6 episod! How's thing getting between Chuck and Blair? Hua! Okay. After I ended my phone call, tangan laju2 p download GG sampai episod 18. Yeah. Malam tadi da complete semua episod!I'm so happy. Okay. Ni baru je habis tengok semua episod! Yeah! I love Chuck Bass! Sangat suke dia ngan Blair. I love their characters. Haish. Betol la kata my friend, dia yang tak emo tgk episod 18 pon jadi emo. Apatah lagi saya yang memang emo kalo tgk cite ni. Aish. I can't wait to watch the next episode!huu.. ble nak keluar ni. Tak ley nak wat review pasal episode2 GG, nanti Timah marah :P wahahaha. Tim, saya sure awak pun akan menanges. Sila sediakan tisu ye. Okay, now nak sambung tengok desperate housewives plaks. Series ni, saya ske watak Gabby. She's cute. ;) okay. daa~

I love these dialogues. Love.

What do you love most about Dorota?
So many things I love about her. But I think what I love most is what I feel with her. With Dorota, I am best possible version of myself. I had piece in my heart  knowing that I would be a good husband and great father, I will die in proud as a man very much in love with her.

wawa. so suwit ok. I love it. maybe, one day, the name in the dialogue will be replaced by Shima Laili :P

No comments: