Sunday, December 27, 2009

.e.d.w.a.r.d..a.g.a.i.n..!

I had just finished reading Twilight's novel. Then I re-watched the Twilight Movie. Then I re-watched New Moon's Movie. fiuh~!What's the meaning huh? Today Im too lazy to do anything besides watching Edward's face. Maybe the vampire spirit had been absorbed into my body. haha. Please find the right vampire to save me from being a bad vampire..ngaaa.. Now I understand New Moon's movies. I started to get involved in these **vampire** things when my friends wanted to watch *New Moon* movie after all of us had finished our FYP presentation. At that time, I havent watch Twilight movie or read the novels. So, while watching *New Moon* movie...Im quite blurr.. ngaaa. I dont really like the movie, but I do like Edward Cullen. I love the way he looks into Bella eyes. He really adores her and the way he looks Bella, its full of loves! hurm.. love.. My next target is to read New Moon's Novel. lalalala~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

eessh.. damian salvatore lg hot la.. hahah
nk gak promot..

MizTz_Lychee said...

hahahha.. edward tetap number 1.sape mamat tu?hahaha :P

Unknown said...

my vamp..haha

MizTz_Lychee said...

poyooooooooooooooooooooos..ke nazmin?hahahhahaa

Unknown said...

lol..sejak bile meen ade dlm vampire diaries?? kekeke..

MizTz_Lychee said...

ahaaa..vampire dalam kamus hidup awk la :P
so shuwit la both of u.wakakaka