Saturday, November 28, 2009

Emotions

Today is 28th November.. 2 more days to go 4 my presentation which means thats the end for me as UTPian.. hurm.. My heart full with various types of feeling. Im excited because im graduating. Im happy because all my friends also will graduate with me! It almost 5 years.. 5years.. After this, everyone has their own path.. *Goodbye*

Goodbye.. there's just no sadder word to say.. Through all the lies, the sad goodbyes, the things that we hide, the tears we've cried, through odds and ends, we've been friends. Through times have passed, the memories last, so always remember, we'll be friends forever..

+xoxogossipgals+

4 comments:

didie said...

huk2...shimaa~

*tersentuh*

MizTz_Lychee said...

huhuhu..
sayang didie :D
plz alwys b by my side. <3

meen said...

terharu kak~

MizTz_Lychee said...

cesh.terharu men2 ke bebetol..cait